D5 Render - System Requirements
System Requirement of D5 Render
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or higher
OS: Windows 10 v1809 or higher
D5 Render is a GPU-based tool, with ray-tracing that requires both the GPU and the operating system to have corresponding modules, so they are essential factors in determining whether D5 can be run on your PC. The graphic card has a direct impact on the real-time effect and experience, as well as the final output time. Also, the video memory size determines the performance in handling complex scenes.
1. The GTX series will cost more in real-time operations with high-quality resources, but the rendering result is the same as the RTX series. In order to make D5 Render work at its best, and to bring a better real-time rendering experience, NVIDIA RTX series is recommended.
2. Forming factors of complex scenes: faces, light sources, high-res maps and plants, etc.
To help you better understand the performances of D5 Render with different graphic cards, please check the test stats below:
1. Real-time experience - Frame rate
2. Rendering time - for different resolutions of images/videos
3. Scene capability - GPU memory cost