SketchUp Studio is available for Windows only - Special Promo Launch Price! - Offer ends 30/07/21
SketchUp Studio is annual subscription that includes individual use of SketchUp Pro, SketchUp for Web, Mobile Viewer, XR Viewer, Trimble Connect Business, 3D Warehouse, Extension Warehouse, PreDesign, V-Ray, Scan Essentials
If your current subscription is due to expire, to ensure uninterrupted access to SketchUp renew your annual subscription here. This is a Renewal option only.
* PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE EXCLUDING VAT
SketchUp Studio Annual Subscription - Includes Vray 5 and Scan Essentials
SketchUp Studio is a complete package to model, analyse, and organise your 3D projects. Model with all of the SketchUp Pro tools you know, plus the analysis tools required to create efficient buildings.
Whether you're designing a passive low energy home, wanting to meet the 2030 challenge, or aiming for any other performance goals, SketchUp Studio helps you drive projects forward and keep them on track.
SketchUp Studio includes:
SketchUp Pro for Desktop
An easy-to-use user interface with intuitive tools for designing in 3D.
The same easy-to-use UI and tools, but for designing in 2D.
Analyze energy use, daylighting, occupant thermal comfort, and HVAC before you build.
- Trimble Connect to coordinate building models with stakeholders
- Virtual and Augmented Reality apps to tour models with clients or on site at 1:1 scale
- SketchUp for Web to model anything, anywhere, without installing anything
Whatever your project goals, SketchUp Studio helps you analyse how to improve your project, and spend less time worrying about whether you're on track.
What is Sefaira?
Analyse energy usage and cost, direct sunlight, air temperatures, PMV, HVAC, and much more. Architects can use Sefaira to support design options with performance analysis that clients can buy in to.
- Draw using SketchUp
- Results in minutes
- Create easy to understand graphics
- Work as a team on shared projects
- Easily peer review results
- Run full hourly annual simulations
- Uses EnergyPlus and Radiance